Spacious Living

Yesterday a2 began our search for a new apartment to go with the new job and our new year in Korea. Today we began moving in. That's right, the highly efficient Koreans leave the bullshit for those with the time, and get business taken care of. Needless to say, with only two weeks until we HAVE to move out, this fast find is a relief.




 
We want to give a shout-out to our friend Na-Yeong who acted as our translator. Without her help, apartment hunting would've been excruciating!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice place guys! Took me a while to notice the shower head near the sink.
chi-jin said…
your new place looks pretty spacious! I am jealous - 2 seperate rooms!!!!!
Anonymous said…
How do I get to see pictures of your new place? Exactly where and what do I click? I'm jealous I want to see the 2 rooms.

Love, Mom M.
Anonymous said…
Alex and Audrey:
Place looks great. Our next package to you will be a little larger. Simon can't wait!!

Love,

Dad M.

Popular posts from this blog

Understated

One Year On