Rescheduled

Moving to another country, as it turns out, is a lot harder than I ever imagined.  With the bulk of the move behind us (thanks to all my family for their vehicular assistance & brute strength), I can now concentrate on the "little things".  
Alex and I have had some problems getting all the necessary visa paperwork, which ultimately creates problems with me being issued the correct visa.  We've got it right this time - fingers crossed - and I should have the visa early next week.  What happen to my April 15th departure, you ask?  It's now April 22nd.  

My flight has been successfully rescheduled, although I have to say, expedia.com could do better when dealing with an exchange.  I spoke with 3 different people and was on the phone almost two hours.  It was as though they had never been confronted with an itinerary change in the history of the company.  Unnerving? Just a bit.

If this week goes off without a hitch, my next post will be my last stateside!
Peace.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Year On

Understated