Thursday's Been Worthwhile

The rain has been wonderful, easing the temperatures dramatically. It was supposed to be 90 degrees today, but is has barely made it to the upper 70’s. Refreshing beyond explanation.
-AND-
 
Thanks to the downpour this morning the world was a little quieter.

I love thunderstorms. Regardless of where I am, storms always remind me of Beaver Island. Last night while walking through an empty park in the rain, the damp trees and grass had the smell of the island. A peaceful respite from the usual GO-GO-GO pace and loud sounds of Gwangju.

Comments

six_cents said…
hey all the way from South Africa!!!
my names daniel i live in cape town all the way at the tip of africa. i love Jesus! thats 2 sum me up. i ges and He loves you both soooo much!!
God Bles5
come check my site sum time!
www.sixcents7.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

One Year On

Understated